URGENT_Images and DPI

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 9 17:59:03 PDT 2009

Susan,

You need to resize the screenshot outside of FM. FM does not maintain DPI settings when you scale a graphic to fit within a frame.  It's one or the other.  I don't use Snagit so I do not know if you can do it with that tool.  I do knokw that you can do this in Paintshop Pro because that is the tool I use.

Hope this helps.
Diane Gaskill