FM9 Buggy UI Behavior

Joseph panopticon23 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 16:16:25 PDT 2009

Hi Art,

When you mentioned the video card, an idea occurred to me. I am using a Dell
lap top, which is hooked up to a dell flat screen monitor. The monitor's
highest resolution is 1680 by 1050 pixels, the lap top's highest resolution
is 1440 by 900 pixels. When I placed the FM 9 window in the lap top, no
issues occurred with the GUI, while on the monitor issues did occur.

Then, I reduced my monitor's resolution from 1680 by 1050 to 1440 by 900
(the same res as my monitor). Once I did that, the distortions to the FM 9
GUI stopped occurring. Apparently, my monitor's res had to match my lap
top's res, otherwise FM 9's ability to display the GUI is interfered with.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Sincerely,
Joe