FM9 Buggy UI Behavior

Syed.Hosain at aeris.net Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Mon Apr 13 16:37:15 PDT 2009

Are you using the DVI connector or the VGA connector on the laptop (to
connect to the external monitor - which I assume is an LCD monitor)? If
not DVI, can you try that and see if the problem persists?

Also, have you tried switching from dual-screen mode (where the output
is on both screens) to single-screen on the external monitor?

Which laptop and graphics card is it, by the way?