FM9 Buggy UI Behavior (Joseph)

John Hedtke john at hedtke.com
Tue Apr 14 00:30:26 PDT 2009

Dear Joseph, et al:

Yes, I have been observing the dancing menus problem for a month or
two.  I hadn't noticed the other problems, but they could well
be.  I've got ATCS 2.0 loaded (and am writing a review of it).  I'd
tried to describe this problem to RJ Jacques, but he said he hadn't
run into this before and didn't know what it was just from the
description, so I was unable to get additional information (as of
around the beginning of March).  I was trying to shoot a Captivate
movie to show this, but got sidetracked by work.  Sounds like I'm not
the only one, though.  <whew!>  My system is a pretty vanilla box:
ASUS motherboard with an onboard Nvidia GeForce FX 5200, with a
ViewSonic 21" LCD monitor.  I'm running at 1400 x 1050 x 32-bit
color.  The dancing menus are easy to see and trigger: loading a new
FM file does it for me.

Don't know if it's something other people have shown the folks at
Adobe yet, but at least there's more than one of us.

Yours truly,

John Hedtke
Author/Consultant/Contract Writer
www.hedtke.com <-- website