Usage of WebWorks (ePublisher)

Writer generic668 at yahoo.ca
Wed Apr 15 07:46:05 PDT 2009

I'm with Zoë. I've been using WW/ePublisher for quite some time. I've also used RoboHelp X5, but it's not the appropriate tool for me.

The yahoo user group that Zoë mentioned is a fantastic resource, and you usually get your questions answered very quickly. The WW folks also participate in that group.

Once you've set up a project, and got it looking the way that you want it to look, ePublisher provides a good inline, just-click-a-button process, IMHO.

WW has also announced that they are adding the ability to format PDF output from within ePublisher. If they pull that one off (and it meets my expectations of how it should work), we'll eat like kings (*nyuck*).

Nadine