Conditional table rows

Lynn Durell Lynn.Durell at dds.co.uk
Thu Apr 16 04:32:31 PDT 2009

Thanks Cathy,

I've got quite a few rows throughout a very long FM document, so I want to
be sure I haven't missed any of it.

I don't have links where the conditions are used, so I luckily I haven't
encountered the crashing problem.

Does anyone have a way of searching for these rows?

Thanks very much,
Lynn

"Cathy Arthur" <carthur at rim.com>
15/04/2009 13:23

"Lynn Durell" <Lynn.Durell at dds.co.uk>
cc

Subject
RE: Conditional table rows

Hi Lynn,

I make the conditional text a very noticeable colour in the definition
for the condition. Then it is easy to spot.

I rarely use conditional text, so this may have been fixed. If you have
a conditional table row that contains a cross-link, and the row is
hidden, FM has a real tendency to crash.

HTH

Cathy Arthur