set Aframe propertys (on import XML)

Lynne A. Price lprice at txstruct.com
Sun Apr 19 07:02:56 PDT 2009

Wim, Matt,
   While it is true that there are read/write rules for controlling many
anchored frame properties during XML import and export, whether or not
there is a border around the frame is not one of them. An FDK client or
FrameScript could do so.
   Furthermore, an FDK client or FrameScript would also be needed to create
a border around every new anchored frame created interactively.
         --Lynne

At 04:35 AM 4/18/2009, Wim Hooghwinkel - idtp wrote:
>So far I can't find the rule for setting a frame border on anchored frames
>(rule applies only for tables) - am I missing something ...?

Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.
Specializing in structured FrameMaker consulting, application development,
and training
lprice at txstruct.com            http://www.txstruct.com
voice/fax: (510) 583-1505      cell phone: (510) 421-2284