Links in PDFs created from Frame

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 07:15:46 PDT 2009

I believe the security prompt is a function of the PDF viewer
application -- Reader or Acrobat, and doesn't have anything to do with
how the PDF is created. It may also be related to whatever security
settings you have on your system or network, but in either case it
doesn't have anything to do with Frame or how the PDF is created.

You may be able to twiddle your local Acrobat settings using the
Security Tools --- in Acrobat 9, they're under the Advanced menu item
and there may also be something under Preferences. But if you're
trying to turn it off so others won't see the prompt, I doubt there's
a way to do that.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com