Frame-to-PDF mini-docs

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Mon Apr 27 13:29:33 PDT 2009

Using Frame 7.0, AcrobatPro 7.0, Mif2Go. I have books consisting of
chapters that contain several thousand individual documents. Each doc
begins consistently with a paratag for the doc title so it is easy to
define where a new doc starts. I've been asked to output individual
PDFs of each document. I'll probably need to do this once every
couple of years. The hard way would be to take the whole-book PDF and
manually extract each document to an individual file. Is there an easier way?

Carol

Carol J. Elkins---A Written Word LLC
Making Information Understandable
Phone: 719-948-3773