Frame-to-PDF mini-docs

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Mon Apr 27 16:23:15 PDT 2009

Thanks Art and Jeremy. You definitely summed up my problem well. A
Frameuser wrote me offline to suggest that ARTS PDF Split & Merge
Lite would do the job by splitting at the bookmark level. Because I
use two other ARTS plugins for PDFs, I have confidence in the
company, so that is probably a good solution.

Carol