FM 8 - Change Bars

Dave Reynolds dave.reynolds at tait.co.nz
Wed Apr 29 15:57:50 PDT 2009

What I've done is set up the anchored frame in AutoText.  Set to Outside
Text Frame and Side farther from binding.  In the frame I've put a line
that is the same colour and width as Frame's change bars, and the same
distance from the text.  The Aframe is only about 1cm square, but the
line extends the height of the page, but of course is only visible
within the frame.  That way I can insert the frame quickly using
AutoText, and resize the Aframe to make the line visible exactly where I
want it.

--

Dave Reynolds                         Phone: (64) (3) 358 1029
Senior Technical Author               Fax: (64) (3) 359 4632
Tait Electronics Ltd                  Email: dave.reynolds at tait.co.nz
PO Box 1645
Christchurch
New Zealand

addressee.  It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be
lost by reason of this transmission.
other act on the email.