Automatic Output Generation of FrameMaker Documents

Fei Min Lorente FeiMin.Lorente at onsemi.com
Mon Aug 17 08:08:06 PDT 2009

We're in the final (hopefully) stages of setting up our FrameMaker
documentation set of manuals to generate PDF and HTML files as part of a
nightly build, and the programmers are somewhat surprised at how
difficult this has been. We have FrameMaker 7.2 running on Windows XP.
We're using Mif2Go to create the output files, and the scripting
language is Python. Just out of curiosity, who else out there is
automatically generating their output, and what tools are you using?

Fei Min

Fei Min Lorente
Senior Technical Communicator
Medical Division