Text inset (FM9)

Jerilynne Knight jerilynne.knight at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 08:11:50 PDT 2009

Hi Cynthia

I don't know if this will help or not...I ran into something many years ago,
only it was an autonumbered paragraph not a page break. After much futzing,
fiddling and testing, I came up with something that works.

   1. Make sure the end-of-file marker is immediately after the last
   character in the text inset
   2. Position your cursor where the text inset is to be inserted in the
   container document (no duh, eh? Smile)
   3. Insert a fixed width space, such as an em space (Esc Space m)
   4. Press Home to position the cursor at the beginning of the line
   5. Import text inset

I also use a specific paragraph tag to anchor text insets...and I don't
believe anchoring to any old paragraph tag will make a difference.

Blessings
Jerilynne