Import by Reference Question/Bug ?

Tue Aug 18 09:35:45 PDT 2009

Richard Melanson wrote:

> Thank you for your quick response David. I cant get by the Missing
File
> window. I can click on ignore or skip 100 times and Frame just keeps
> redisplaying the Missing File window. Frame will not allow me to skip
or
> ignore, I cannot get access to the Frame file unless I update to the
new
> drawing.

In the Misssing File dialog, you're selecting Ignore All Missing Files
and clicking Continue, and FM just keeps displaying the dialog? That's
decidedly odd...

OTOH, I have to wonder why the file path or name of your
imported-by-reference drawings keeps changing. What is it about your
workflow that causes this problem to keep coming up? Maybe you can fix
that part so this just doesn't happen anymore.

Richard

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.