FM9 and Columns

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Tue Aug 18 10:38:14 PDT 2009

Yes I did simply modify the specific page rather than the Master Page but I've now had some wonderful help from Rick Quattro and I understand what I did wrong - hopefully I'll remember all the details for next time!

He talked me through the process, I've re-imported all the entries and everything works the way it should.

Thanks

Alison

Alison Craig, Technical Writer
Ultrasonix Medical Corporation