Import by Reference Question/Bug ?

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 18 13:01:09 PDT 2009

Oops, l should be the one feeling stupid for recommending the MIF save when the problem is that you can't successfully open the file. Duh!

Will "heroic open" get you past the "Missing File" dialog?

Or another approach to try is using File>Import>File to import the content of the reluctant file into a clean, working template file.

-Fred Ridder