Diagonal line in a header cell

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 14:48:42 PDT 2009

Stephen,

The only thing I can think of is to make an anchored frame in the cell
and locate it outside the frame, then move it over the cell and make a
diagonal line touching the middle of the cell border lines (corners).
Then resize the frame and locate it so that it will show the whole
line.

If you have more tables that need the same line just copy and paste
the anchored frame.

HTH,

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson

--
"Life is not only a game -- it is also a dance on roses."
	--Fleksnes (Rolv Wesenlund)