Acrobat Pro 9.0 greys the colored images

Garnier Garnier garnier_framescript at yahoo.co.in
Wed Aug 19 04:02:49 PDT 2009

Thanks. All issues resolved.

B/R

Garnier

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com [mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Garnier Garnier
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 12:23 PM
To: isaacs at adobe.com
Cc: framers at lists.frameusers.com; info at mikewickham.com
Subject: Acrobat Pro 9.0 greys the colored images

Hello Dov,

Thanks you were right. I was using a generic printer to convert to ps. The issue has been resolved.

Now I am facing another problem.

I have installed Acrobat Pro on a virtual machine. The pdf created can be annotated on the virtual machine but when I copy it to another machine the "comments" option is missing. I had observed similar behavior earlier while using an evaluation version, now I am using a licensed version and have also registered the product.

B/R

Garnier