Import by Reference Question/Bug ?

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 19 06:17:33 PDT 2009

"Heroic open" is an escape-key command that causes FrameMaker to ignore any of the conditions that normally cause warnings or messages during the open process, and therefore allows you to open files that have certain minor forms of corruption. The command is Esc, o, H (meaning Escape, lower-case O, and capital H pressed *in sequence* rather than in combination).
BTW, you can find many postings about heroic open in the FrameUsers archive by using the Google query string
"heroic open" site:frameusers.com
(where the quotes *are* part of the quety string)

-Fred Ridder