Windows 7 and FrameMaker - RTM list

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 12:38:25 PDT 2009

Odd that you'd say you need 4 Gb RAM, since one of the tabs on the
link that you published states that only 1 Gb is required for w7-32;
and 2 Gb for w7-64.

I have two machines up and running 7-32 with 1Gb; they worked fine on
the beta builds, continue to work fine on the RC build, and I expect
them to continue to operate well on the commercial builds.

Cheers,
Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com