FW: FM9 and Text Frames - RESOLVED

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Thu Aug 27 13:27:28 PDT 2009

Thanks for all the input from everyone.

I've tried a few different things and decided to go with creating Visio files saved to PDF (which I then import). This seems to give me the best quality for the least time expended and will allow the translators to handle the files as well.

Alison

Alison Craig, Technical Writer
Ultrasonix Medical Corporation
Tel: (604) 279-8550, ext 127