Sad news about Rick Henkel

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Tue Dec 1 01:34:23 PST 2009

At 18:12 -0600 30/11/09, Peter Gold wrote:

>It's always sad news when any community loses a member.

True.

If Brad's job ever allows him time to revamp the web site, maybe an 'In Memoriam' section would be a nice idea? Now that so much human communication is composed of electrons and dipoles on a hard disk somewhere, memories can be very volatile. I know that when I go, I'd be happy to think that in some small corner of a server farm a few bytes were dedicated to my memory. I have had more useful information and support from this group than any other.