Disappearing anchored frames: strange FrameMaker bug

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Fri Dec 4 06:13:56 PST 2009

At 08:49 -0500 4/12/09, Art Campbell wrote:

>I'd suggest that part of your testing include less vintage versions. 7.0 was buggy enough that 7.1 and 7.2 were pushed out the door....

Well, v. 7 is all that is available to me, as I'm on a pre-Intel Mac, at least for the present. You may be right about bugs, but this is something I've not seen before, and I've produced about a dozen quite complex books in v. 7.

>If you want to send me one of the problem files, I'll be happy to look at it in 9, or 8.

Thanks Art. When I've got the book cracked I'll try to set up some test files that manifest the several problems.

--
Steve