Missing registration marks

Branam, Linda C branam at hp.com
Fri Dec 4 18:30:12 PST 2009

OK, I must not be doing something right. I bought and downloaded the Frame 7.0 guide from Scriptorium (THANKS, Nadine!). I'm trying to follow the directions (which parallel the ones that the list gave me) but no luck.

I'm printing to letter size paper, so in the PDF Setup dialog box I set the page size at 5.827" by 8.268". Then in the Printer Setup dialog box for the Adobe PDF printer, I first selected Letter and printed. When that didn't work I tried again with A4. Still no luck.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Linda