Cannot import a .jpg

Ed hamonwry12 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 7 13:22:56 PST 2009

I agree with Art that opening and re-saving the file is your best bet. If
possible, save in another file format than JPG, such as PNG or GIF, as
you'll lose data as a result of compression. You're essentially "re-jpeging
a jpeg", which throws out some pixels each time.

-=Ed.

http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/art.campbell%40gmail.com