Flowing in Structured FrameMaker

George, Brenda (CAI) BGeorge at federatedinv.com
Tue Dec 8 09:08:20 PST 2009

I am revising a template so that it has several different master page
versions of the back page. These different versions correspond to
different financial funds. These individual funds are separated into
different xml files that are separately flowed into the FrameMaker
template using an automated process.

The 3 xml files that I am using use the same master pages for the front
matter and the body of the documents. The only difference is that they
need to use different master pages for the back page.

In structured FrameMaker, how do I control the flow of the data so that
I can import all 3 xml files into the same FrameMaker template and
automate it so that the back page data flows into the correct back page
master page?

Brenda George

Desk: (724) 720-8491

bgeorge at federatedinv.com

----------------------------------------- Unless notified to the
contrary by the sender, the recipient should consider the contents
of this message including any attachments to be confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient and have received this message
in error, please contact Federated Investors immediately by
forwarding this email to notify at federatedinv.com and then delete
this message from your system. Saving, copying or disseminating an
inadvertently received email could violate state and Federal
privacy laws. All emails received by or sent from Federated may be
provided to regulators or law enforcement agencies, or used for
other purposes consistent with Federated's business interests.
Thank you for your cooperation.