FM9: Resource manager bugs?

russ at weststreetconsulting.com russ at weststreetconsulting.com
Wed Dec 9 04:42:50 PST 2009

Here here. These limitations are really a problem for any serious FDK
developer working on interactive software. I add my voice to the (small)
chorus of protest thus far. My personal thoughts are that this is an
important issue, because without third-party add-ons, FM would not be
nearly the powerhouse that it is.

Russ

Message: 1