Creating PDFs across a Network

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 07:45:41 PST 2009

Given the network delay of a trans-oceanic hop, it's unlikely to work well.
Why don't you just download the free eval version and work with it locally,
as you would if you upgraded?

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358