FM9: Unable to create PDF when "Convert CMYK Colors to RGB" is not selected

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 08:23:53 PST 2009

Hi Jacob

Thank you for your reply.

I don't want to select the "Convert CMYK Colors to RGB" option. In fact, I
never want to "convert" colors, because I think that "converting colors"
gives unpredictable results and is therefore a bad idea. Remapping colors,
using tools like Enfocus PitStop, works better. So, if I use CMYK in Frame,
I want CMYK in my PDFs as well, but that's a different (Windows GDI) issue.

--
Yves Barbion
www.scripto.nu