How To Delete Condition Tags in a Book

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 08:53:54 PST 2009

Edit one of your files (either a template file or a component file in the
book) to contain just the conditional tags that you want... and use the
CleanImport plug in to import the new info to all files in the book. The
plugin is by Electropubs.com, and they also make a BookConditionalText plug
in that may work for you, but I haven't used it.

Note that you're taking a risk with this if some text is conditional and you
don't know it... it's possible to delete the text.

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358