Switching to Structured FrameMaker

Eichelberger, Mark mark.eichelberger at fiserv.com
Wed Dec 9 12:10:30 PST 2009

As it turns out, I was about to ask this list the exact same question.
We also have always used unstructured FM, but with the recent
integration of documentation teams within multiple business lines
throughout my company, I can see that structured FM may be considered as
part of a solution for content reuse or for single sourcing.  I too
would be interested in the responses to Nancy's questions.

Thanks,
Mark