FM9: Unable to create PDF when "Convert CMYK Colors to RGB" is not selected

quills at airmail.net quills at airmail.net
Wed Dec 9 21:53:31 PST 2009

Technically true, Jacob.

However, why didn't Microsoft make it easy on everyone in the first
place, since on inception of their OS printing was the major output? Why
in the past 20 years didn't they correct their arrogant assumption that
RGB was the only color output scheme that was needed?

A hack is a hack. Not an acceptable way to do business.

Scott