How To Delete Condition Tags in a Book

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Wed Dec 9 23:38:36 PST 2009

Hi,

I'd say FindChangeSpecial is best for this job. Very convenient.
Very good, when your template has been updated and format names
or format usage have changed.
FindChangeSpecial allows you to delete or exchange these formats:
Paragraph formats
Character formats
Cross reference definitions
Table formats