Subject: RE: FrameMaker 9 Issues

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 05:26:23 PST 2009

Yeah, Wordpad maintains some level of Word compatibility.

If you need an editor with enhanced features, look at NotePad -- freeware
and pay versions; it's great.

Art

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358