OT: Free online version of Read Me First! A Style Guide for the Computer Industry, Third Edition (3rd Edition)

Spectrum Writing info at spectrumwritingllc.com
Wed Dec 23 14:27:04 PST 2009

All,

On one of the many lists that I subscribe to, someone posted a link for an
always accessible online version of
<http://www.amazon.com/First-Style-Guide-Computer-Industry/dp/0137058268/ref
=dp_ob_title_bk> Read Me First! A Style Guide for the Computer Industry,
Third Edition (3rd Edition).

I have googled and googled and can find only references about buying the
guide, not using it online.

If this information was posted to this list and you remember it, or have it
saved in your archives, I would most appreciate it.

Happy Holidays!

TVB

Tammy Van Boening

Owner/Principal