Anyone running FM 7.2 on Windows 7?

Susan Modlin smodlin at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 29 10:56:16 PST 2009

Hi, Framers.

Before I plunk down hard-earned cash on an FM upgrade I don't particularly want, I thought I'd ask if anyone is running FM 7.2 in XP mode on Windows 7 and if so, how well it's working. Any gotchas that might influence my decision?

My new PC is Win7 64-bit and although I don't plan to do so often, I'm worried about being able to run FM 7.2 on it.

Thanks, and happy winter holidays of your choice to all.

...Susan

"When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it."
                                   Scott Adams