Disappearing text using Save As to PDF

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 04:23:30 PST 2009

John,
This is a known issue, actually you have two issues.

One - Save As PDF has never really worked reliably.

Two - delete fntcache.dat, check in windows\system2 and i386 folders. Delete
both, if you have two, and then reboot. There is a fix from Microsoft that
is supposed to fix this issue. Yu should also be able to increase your
virtual memory to prevent it from happening again.