FM9 & equations

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 05:30:43 PST 2009

I've only used the equation editor very lightly.

But provided that you use a font that supports Unicode characters... I
haven't noticed any problems.
The Question Marks you see are the standard display character used for
missing characters in the font in use. So are you sure that the font(s)
you're selecting include the characters you need? And are Unicode complaint?

Art

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358