Footnote Out of Sequence

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 09:40:21 PST 2009

Because these are _table_ footnotes instead of textual footnotes, the
numbering should reset with each new table, as far as I know, because
each table is a discrete entity. If you have to fake it out (which I
wouldn't recommend, but which you may be able to get away with if
you're not following a strict academic style guide), I'd just add a
superscript number manually.

This will cause you more problems if you add material to the tables so
that the page break change... which would be another reason to
duplicate the footnote text, IMHO.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com