Footnote Out of Sequence

Pinkham, Jim Jim.Pinkham at voith.com
Mon Feb 2 11:15:39 PST 2009

Hi, Peter --

Thanks for taking this on. The sequence is 1,2,2,1. The first three are
fine. The second 2 is indeed accomplished by the cross-reference
technique. The only thing I had expected, based on the marked-up manual
I'm revising, was that the final footnote would be a 3, not a 1. Based
on Art's comment, the 1 is apparently what should be expected because it
is a new table. If there's another way to get to 3 for the final note,
in addition to the approach Art suggested, I'd be interested to learn
about it and consider going that route.

Regards,
Jim