My generated lists creates "room for sideheads"

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 05:38:30 PST 2009

Verner,

The initial template for generated lists comes from a book component
file, although lots of people maintain separate list/TOC templates
from which they can import formats, including master pages. You can't
import formats from a template until you've generated the initial TOC
for the book and saved that file.

If you've gone on to the Master pages of your lists , clicked each
text frame and turned off SideHeads and then saved the changes before
updating, they should go away.

Check any content that you're creating manually (such as the
"Contents" title) and make sure those tags don't have "Sidehead"
checked.

Also, it would be very useful if you provided the details of your
setup: OS, FM version, and so on.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com