Clarification on Handling Large Book Files

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 08:46:01 PST 2009

Yes, that's a pretty normal set up, and the book isn't particularly
large, from a Frame point of view.

What exactly is the problem? It's slow when updating, it crashes,
something else?

So, again, are you opening all the component files in order to
minimize network thrashing? When you're working on the book, what is
Task Manager showing you? Lots of CPU activity, lots of network stuff,
something else?

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com