OT: markups

Scott White swhite at alamark.com
Thu Feb 5 07:59:24 PST 2009

Aha. The dreaded "Happy to Glad" question. I think this should read
"happy." No, I think this should read "glad."
In my world now, building industrial catalogs, we use red only and
that is for MUST changes that if not made will cause the end of man
kind as we know it or maybe kill someone. In our business there is no
such thing as "strongly recommend", "it would be nice" or, as we used
to call it in the newspaper business, "happy to glad." If we allowed
this we would have every pulitzer wannabe putting his or her spin on a
3/4" open end wrench or 5-gallon safety can.

Scott White
Media Production Manager
Implementation Coordinator
210-704-8239