Follow up on Handling Large Books in FrameMaker

Joseph panopticon23 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 09:02:53 PST 2009

Hi Fred,

I wanted to clarify one aspect of this discussion. Is the Open All Files in
Book command causing FrameMaker to freeze and crash an unrelated issue with
the LAN and indicative of some other problem (e.g. file corruption), or are
you saying that because the LAN is causing Frame to crash when I use the
Open All Files command, I should open each file manually?

Sincerely,
Joe

--
Sincerely,