Planning to buy Adobe Products in India

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 15:34:29 PST 2009

In the US, unless you're upgrading, the break-even point seems to be
use of three applications. For instance, if you also use Adobe Acrobat
to produce PDFs, TCS would definitely be the way to go strictly on a
cost basis.

However, there are hooks and additional tools in the TCS that could
easily justify the purchase if you're just buying FM and RH, because
the time saved and the additional code could produce additional time
savings for you

Cheers,
Art

Art Campbell