imported graphic on coloured background - thin white line around the inserted graphic

Ulrike Forsberg (UFO) ufo at thrane.com
Fri Feb 6 05:21:04 PST 2009

Hi,
I work with FM 8.0p277 on a PC.

I have a coloured background in my FM document and have added an image
with the same background colour (to make the inserted image look
'transparent') by reference. I have no line around the image, just a
fill with the same RGB code as the background color in the FM document.
Everything looks fine in FM, the contours of the inserted file are
invisible. I produce a pdf file, everthing is fine, no contours around
the inserted image visible. When I print the pdf, there is a fine white
contour line around the inserted graphic, any suggestions how I can get
rid of it? I tried to check the object properties, without success.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,

Ulrike Forsberg
Technical writer

E ufo at thrane.com
T +45 39 55 8213

Thrane & Thrane A/S - Lundtoftegaardsvej 93 D
DK-2800  Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark - www.thrane.com
T +45 39 55 88 00 - F +45 39 55 88 88