Disappearing callouts

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 12:18:42 PST 2009

Check the Runaround Property for the graphic (select it and
right-click) to make sure that there isn't a runaround set....

Also, each graphic item you add is likely to be on it's own layer, so
you may want to select all of them (maybe omitting the background
graphic) and Group them.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com