Framemaker SDK and Framescript

Brewster, Christopher C christopher.c.brewster at lmco.com
Tue Feb 10 16:30:51 PST 2009

I'm a long-time Word user and have written countless large and small
programs with Word VBA. Many are to add functionality to the program and
many others are to perform such tasks as format conversion. I'm unclear
if there's an equivalent for Framemaker. I'd like to hear from users of
the SDK and Framescript. Are these meant for the kind of modest
extensions that people create with VBA, and how much effort is needed
for a typical addition? What's kind of learning curve do these have, and
how long does it typically take a non-genius to gain a usable level of
skill? Thanks for any advice.

Christopher C. Brewster   Multimedia Design Engineer
Technical Documents and Training    |    Lockheed Martin MS2
christopher.c.brewster at lmco.com        |    651-456-4597 Eagan