PDF Error: "A number is out of range"

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 05:27:36 PST 2009

A,
>From the info you posted, it's hard to diagnose...
Is there any more to the error message? Do either of the programs
crash, or no PDF comes out?

Are you sure that both programs are patched up to date?

Are you using SaveAs or Print To (preferred)? Does it fail at the same
place (page) consistently?
Can the individual chapters in the book be PDFed?

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.