TimeSavers Plugin Settings

Callie Bertsche c.bertsche at tecplot.com
Thu Feb 12 16:38:35 PST 2009

Thanks all!! Excellent advice and works great!
So now my hypertext link to a separate directory works great as a
relative reference!

But the paths are still not getting stripped from my inter-PDF cross
references. (I have Remove Path toggled on in the TimeSavers Settings,
too.) I was hoping to have TimeSavers make inter-manual cross-references
work so I don't have to put all my final documents in one massive folder
before I build them. Thoughts, anyone?